- Cervical cancer occurs when abnormal cells on the cervix grow out of control. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus that opens into the vagina. Cervical cancer can often be successfully treated when it's found early. It is usually found at a very early stage through a Pap test.
- Chronic infections and cervical erosions appear
- Usually occurs between the ages of thirty and fifty years
- There is usually a history of early sexual activity with multiple partners
- Cervical ulcerations
- Weight loss
- According to the location of the lesion, the disease can be divided into five stages:
Stage one: Carcinoma in situ (confirmed by cervical exam or biopsy).
Stage two: The tumor is located in the cervix.
Stage three: the tumor has invaded the upper 1/3 of the vagina or the adjacent tissue of the cervix but has not spread to the pelvic cavity
Stage four: The tumor has spread to the middle or lower 1/3 of the vagina, the adjacent tissue of the cervix or the wall of the pelvic cavity.
Stage five: The tumor has invaded the surrounding organs (rectum and bladder) or the pelvic cavity or metastasized to the distal organs.
- Pulverize equal portions of Rx. Arctii Niu Ban Zi and Fr. Broussonetiae Chu Shi Zi. Take six grams twice a day.
- Stew 9-15g Bul. Fritillariae Thunbergii Zhe Bei Mu together with a healthy male rabbit. Divide the meat into two portions. Take morning and evening every day. If the patient's constitution is not bad, add brow sugar to the meat for a stronger effect.
- Decoct 30-60g fresh or 90-150g dry Hb. Solani Nigri Long Kui in 800ml water, save, and decoct the dregs again in 800ml water. Combine the two decoctions and take three times a day for 15 days.
- Decoct 27 pieces of Fr. Mume Wu Mei in 1000ml of brine in a casserole or enamel cup on a low fire for about 20 minutes until it boils. Put aside for 24 hours, then filter for use. Take 3ml before and after each meal (6 times a day). Abstain from brown sugar, white wine or anything sour or acrid during the period of administration. It may also be applied to or rubbed on tumors.
- Parch into a powder equal parts Rx. Acori Tatarinowii Shi Chang Pu and Fr. Psoraliae Bu Gu Zhi and take 6g daily.
- Decoct 12g Hb. Erodii/Geranii Lao Guan Cao and 15g Sm. Cassiae Jue Ming Zi and drink daily.
- Post-radiotherapy or at the restorative stage: Zheng Ai Wan
- For Lung metastasis: Cancer #26
- For bleeding:
Cervical Cancer #16
Cervical Cancer #18
- For intolerable itching: Moderately burn Sm. Armeniacae Xing Ren without changing its nature, cloak in cotton and apply to the cervix.
- For ulcerative cervical cancer: Cervical Cancer #18
- For metastasis: Cervical Cancer #45
- For metastasis to the lymph nodes in cervical cancer: Cervical Cancer #22
1. Dry fresh Hb. et Rx. Ranunculi Mao Gen at low temperature, pulverized into a powder and mixed with ox oil to make an ointment for external use.
2. Distill the volital oil from the root of Hb. et Rx. Ranunculi Mao Gen, mix with three equal portions of the whole herb decoction and take orally. Start with a small dose and gradually increase.
Distill the volital oil from the root of Hb. et Rx. Ranunculi Mao Gen, mix with two equal portions of the powder of the whole herb and make into a solid plaster with lard to be applied topically.
4. Zhen Zhu San
5. Cervical Cancer #43
6. For infection: CC Topical #6
- REN-2, REN-3, REN-4, REN-6, SP-6, SP-9, SP-10, UB-23, UB-31, UB-32, UB-33, UB-34, need palpable lumps below the umbilicus, use a long needle with moxa for non palpable lumps with pain below the umbilicus
Cervix: REN-2, REN-3 alternate with UB-33, UB-34
Fundus: moxa or moxa needle REN-3, REN-4 alternate with UB-32, UB-33
- DU-2, REN-2, REN-3, REN-4, UB-32, UB-33, UB-34
- KI-6, LU-7