POINT: UB-65 (URINARY BLADDER-65)
|Also Known As:||Bone Binder
- On the lateral side of the foot, in the depression posterior and inferior to the head of the fifth metatarsal bone.
- Posterior to fifth metatarsal joint, at the junction of the red and white skin.
- Perpendicular insertion 0.3 to 0.5 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Shu-Stream point
- Wood point
- Sedation point
- Clears the head and eyes
- Clears Heat
- Dissipates swelling
- Activates the channel
- Alleviates pain
- Eliminates Wind
- This point is also known as the "consolation point".
- Bones will heal eight to ten days after using this point.
- This point can be used for any problems along the Bladder channel, especially the head.