POINT: ST-13 (STOMACH-13)
|Also Known As:||Qi's Household|
- At the top of the chest, directly below ST-12 Quepen, on the inferior border of the clavicle, 4 cun lateral to the midline on the mammilary line.
- At the middle of the inferior border of the clavicle, 4 cun lateral to REN-21 Xuanji.
- At the lower border of the middle of the clavicle, 4 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Transverse-oblique insertion, laterally or medially 0.5 to 0.8 cun.
- Transverse insertion inferiorly along the channel.
- Caution: Deep or perpendicular insertion carries a substantial risk of puncturing the Lung or injuring the subclavian vessels.
- Slanted insertion, 0.5 to 0.8 cun.
- Descends Qi
- Unbinds the chest
- Use this point to allow Qi to flow through.
- It is good for people who reject sympathy or anything being offered.