|Also Known As:||Appendix Orifice|
- Approximately 2 Cun distal to ST-36 Zusanli on the right leg.
Note: the exact location of this point is determined by careful palpation to identify the point of maximum tenderness.
- Perpendicular insertion 1 to 1.5 cun.
- 1.5 to 2.5 cun causing distention and soreness, possibly extending to the foot.
- Puncture perpendicularly 1 to 1.2 cun.
- Activates Qi and Blood
- Clears Heat and Fire toxicity from the Large Intestine
- Stops abdominal pain
- Resolves Damp-Heat
- This point is famous for treating acute and chronic appendicitis.
- It is one of the few points that only appears on one side of the body.