POINT: KI-26 (KIDNEY-26)
|Also Known As:||Amid Elegance|
- In the first intercostal space, 2 cun lateral to the midline.
- 2 cun Lateral to REN-20 Huagai, in the first intercostal space.
- Transverse-oblique insertion, directed laterally along the intercostal space 0.5 to 1 cun.
- Caution: Deep perpendicular or oblique needling may puncture the lung.
- Slanted insertion, 0.5 to 0.8 cun.
- Puncture obliquely 0. 3 to 0.5 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Unbinds the chest
- Benefits the breast
- Transforms Phlegm
- Descends Rebellious Lung and Stomach Qi
Drooling with much saliva