|English:||Penetrating the Nose|
|Also Known As:||Nose Passage|
- In the depression below the nasal bone at the superior end of the nasolabial sulcus.
- At the highest point of the nasolabial groove.
- Note: run the finger along the nasolabial groove into the depression immediately below the nasal bone.
- Transverse insertion, directed upward toward the nose , 0.5 to 0.8 cun. Sensation: local distention and soreness sometimes extending to the nasolabial region.
- Transverse insertion towards the bridge of the nose 0.3 to 0.5 cun.
- Puncture subcutaneously upward 0.3 to 0.5 cun.
- Clears the nose
- Benefits the nose
- This point is often joined to LI-20 Yingxiang.