|English:||Hall of Impression|
|Also Known As:||Seal Hall|
- Located on the midline, between the medial ends of the two eyebrows.
- At the midpoint between the two eyebrows.
- At the glabella, at the midpoint between the medial extremities of the eyebrows.
- Transverse insertion, pointed downward (pinch the skin while inserting the needle), or point toward the left or right joined to UB-2 Zanzhu or UB-1 Jingming, 0.5 to 1 cun. Sensation: local distention and soreness, sometimes extending to the tip of the nose.
- With the fingers of one hand, pinch up the skin over the point and with the other hand needle transversely in an inferior or lateral direction, 0.3 to 0.5 cun.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3 to 0.5 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Calms the Shen
- Dispels Wind
- Clears Heat
- Eliminates Wind-Heat
- Clears the nose
- Pacifies Wind
- Activates the channel
- Alleviates pain
- Stops convulsions
- Some authorities consider this point to be the upper Dantian.