|English:||Palace of the Child|
|Also Known As:||Uterus
- On the lower abdomen, 3 cun lateral to the midline level with REN-3 Zhongji.
Note REN-3 Zhongji lies on the midline of the lower abdomen 4 cun inferior to the umbilicus, 1 cun superior to the pubic symphysis. Zigong is located 1 hand breadth lateral to this point.
- 3 cun lateral to REN-3 Zhongji.
- 4 cun below the navel and 3 cun lateral to REN-3 Zhongji.
- Perpendicular insertion 0.5 to 1.2 cun.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8 to 1.2 cun.
- For uterine prolapse, direct the needle through the muscle layer towards REN-2 Qugu, then rotate the needle until it wraps the muscle fibers. Firmly pull upwards and outwards and tape it to the skin in this raised position for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Raises Qi
- Regulates Qi
- Regulates menstruation
- Alleviates pain
Tonifies and warms Yuan Qi
- Calms the fetus
- Clears Heat
- Transforms Dampness