POINT: GB-19 (GALL BLADDER-19)
|Also Known As:||Brain Cavity|
- Puncture subcutaneously, 0.3 to 0.5 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Slanted insertion 0.5 to 1 cun.
- Transverse insertion 0.5 to 1.5 cun.
Note: This point, in common with all points within the hairline may be needled in any direction, depending on the symptomology. The needle should be inserted deep to the subcutaneous layer into the loose tissue adjacent to the bone.
- Meeting point of the Yangwei channel
- Benefits the head
- Alleviates pain
- Pacifies Wind
- Clears the sense organs