|English:||Gall Bladder Point|
|Also Known As:||Gall Bladder Orifice|
- Between i and 2 cun distal to GB-34 Yanglingquan on the right leg.
Note: The exact location of this point is determined by careful palpation to identify the point of maximum tenderness.
- Perpendicular insertion 1 to 1.5 cun.
- Straight insertion, 1 to 2 cun, causing distention and soreness extending downward.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8 to 1.2.cun.
- Clears Heat
- Drains Damp
- This point is famous for its treatment of both acute and chronic cholecystitis and cholelithiasis.
- It one of the few points that only exist on one side of the body.