POINT: DU-28 (GOVERNING VESSEL-28)
|Also Known As:||Gum's Junction
- At the junction of the gum and the frenulum of the upper lip.
- At the midpoint between the inside of the upper lip and the upper gum, slightly above the incisive suture when the upper lip is rolled back.
- Inside the mouth, in the superior frenulum, at the junction of the upper lip and gum.
- Puncture obliquely upward 0.1 to 0.2 cun, or prick to bleed.
- Slanted insertion upward, 0.2 to 0.3 cun.
- Meeting point with the REN channel and the Stomach channel
- Exit point
- Clears Heat
- Benefits the gums
- Benefits the nose and eyes